Friday, May 22, 2009

Free Land


Okay, now here's a novel idea for brides looking for inexpensive honeymoon destinations. Why not find some places you can visit for free? I mean, FREE. You can't beat that, can you, for saving money?

I'll begin by telling you about one of the most obvious places. Niagara Falls.

But it's not free, you might say. Doesn't it cost money to ride those boat thingies? Doesn't it cost money to cross the border? Doesn't it cost money to go up to the top of the Canadian Needle?

Yes, Yes, and Yes. But . . . who says you have to pay for any of these things? You can enjoy the Falls from either side of the border (been there many times and I KNOW) and it's a spectacular and romantic sight just standing there. In fact, I've kissed my wife every time I've been at the Falls, so I know all of that water actually does something to a man.

So . . . if you are looking to save on a romantic honeymoon destination. Just go north, young lady!

No comments: