Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tin for Ten?


Welcome to Debt-Free Wedding. . . a web site devoted to saving YOU MONEY on your wedding plans, and all written by the guy who wrote Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget.

Do my eyes deceive me . . . or does the Hallmark calendar actually tell me that the tenth wedding anniversary is devoted to tin? Tin? As in tin can? Well, okay. But if it's tin we are talking about for number ten, I don't think you can get much less expensive.

I'm not sure what type of gifts you can find made of tin, but you're likely to find some very humble arts and crafts, and probably some very affordable jewelry (for her).

Of course, if you are really determined to give a gift that's worth more than the tin itself, how about filling a tin can with twenty dollar bills? Kind of corny, but it might lead to other riches, and even save you a few dollars, too.

No comments: