Monday, July 16, 2012

Your Wedding Dress

Welcome to Debt-Free Wedding . . . this blog written by a father-of-the-bride and a guy who has written the books Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget, Before You Say "I Do", Your Wedding Planner, and Debt-Free Wedding Ideas (Kindle). 


My daughter recently purchased her wedding dress online: from China.  My wife and I were skeptical.  Not only was the dress purchased sight-unseen, but my daughter was also crossing time-zones and cultures to obtain the dress for her special day.  Would measurements be the same?  Would color?  Style?  This purchase had all the ingredients for a disaster.

But . . . well, you see the results.

Not only was the dress perfect for my daughter (isn't she lovely?) but the dress fit her perfectly and was, well . . . her

And top this:  the dress cost less than $100.

Don't think you can create a debt-free wedding?  Think again!  There are thousands of ways to save money and yet find the perfect dress, gifts, food, and other items for your wedding.

Join me here for more ideas later this week!

No comments: